IT Partners is a great environment to grow your career. We offer competitive benefits and programs to support our employees as they enable clients to become SAP enabled governments and businesses.
Health Benefits Programs:
- Group Health Plan – Medical Benefits
- Group Health Plan – Dental Benefits
- Group Health Plan – Vision Benefits
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Health Savings Account (HAS) Program
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential Counseling & Assistance Program
Welfare Benefit Programs:
- Employer Paid: Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary: Group Universal Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Relationship/Partners
- ITP makes our extensive corporate partner discount network available to all ITP employees. Discounts on everything from monthly cell phone bills to parking and movie tickets.
- Pay Options Services
- Payroll Direct Deposit (with ePayStub): makes the convenience of payroll direct deposit available. With direct deposit, net pay is deposited automatically, as directed by the employee, in up to four designated checking and/or savings accounts, including 529 College Savings Plan accounts, and it is always on time. Employees may choose to receive their paystubs electronically via ePayStub as well. There is no charge to the employee for direct deposit or ePayStub services.
- Debit Pay Card: A convenient alternative to the traditional paycheck. No bank account required.
- Retirement Services
- 401k access and support, integrated with our ePay services
- Training & Development
- ITP provides access to extensive training programs to help employees and supervisors learn new skills, maintain safety or compliance, improve performance and develop in their careers. Online learning resources include a robust library of more than over 50,000 assets. Also available is live, virtual training delivered by an instructor over the web on employee and manager development, as well as liability management topics. CPE credits area available on select online and classroom courses, PDU credits are available on select online courses.